Reasons Why You Should Study MBBS In China
With more than 1.3 billion people living in China and an increasing number of medical schools globally looking for students from China, now may be the time for you to consider studying abroad in China for medical school. Here are four reasons why you should consider studying abroad in China for medical school:
- The Chinese Healthcare System Is One Of The World’s Most Developed
- Chinese Medicine Is Widely Accepted Worldwide
- The Language Barriers Will Be Much Less Challenging Than Studying In More Westernised Countries
- China Has A rich History and Culture That Offers Many Benefits For Medical Students
Why Study in China for Medical School?
If you are considering studying MBBS in China, there are many reasons why it would be a great decision. First, the country has a rapidly growing population that is aging rapidly, which means more patients and opportunities for physicians. Second, Chinese medical schools are considered among the best in the world, and many international students choose to study here for this reason. Finally, the cost of tuition is much lower than at most American or European schools, making China an affordable option if you are looking to pursue a medical degree.
Reasons you should study abroad for medical school
If you’re undecided about whether or not to pursue a medical degree abroad, here are five reasons why you should study in China for your undergraduate and graduate studies.
- The quality of medical education in China is among the best in the world. Whether you attend a university affiliated with the Chinese Medical Association (CMA) or a foreign school, you’ll be studying under highly-qualified professors.
- The cost of tuition and living expenses is much lower in China than in many other countries. In fact, it’s often less expensive to study in China than it is to attend an American medical school.
- You can gain valuable experience working as a doctor in a rural area of China. Many medical schools overseas require students to complete a clinical rotation in a hospital setting before graduation, but few offer the opportunity to work as a doctor in a rural area. By studying medicine in China, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that!
- Chinese patients are some of the most patient and forgiving patients on earth. This factored into my decision to study medicine at Sichuan University – one of China’s top medical schools
- China is home to an immense population of patients who are eager to receive top-quality medical care. During my two year residency in Guangzhou, how enthusiastic and grateful Chinese patients are when they receive the best possible care.
The Benefits of studying in China
If you are considering studying medicine in China, there are many reasons why you should consider doing so. Here are just a few:
- The population is booming and growing – China has over 1.3 billion people and is projected to have over 1.7 billion by 2050. This means that there are plenty of patients to treat and opportunities for growth in the medical field.
- The medical system is well developed – China has been recognized as one of the world’s leading healthcare systems, with a high level of compliance with international standards of care. This means that the quality of medical care is high, and the learning environment will be very similar to that found in prestigious Western institutions.
- The cost of living is low – In comparison to other Western countries, studying in China is a very affordable option. You can expect to spend around $10,000 per year on housing, food, and transportation during your studies here, which is considerably less than what you would spend at comparable institutions in the West.
- The cultural experience is unique – Living in China will give you the opportunity to experience a different culture from anywhere else in the world. You will learn about Chinese history and how ithas shaped the country today, as well as the unique customs and traditions of the Chinese people.
- The medical system is growing rapidly – With more people accessing healthcare, there is an increasing need for qualified doctors and nurses. China is quickly becoming a medical powerhouse, and studying in this country will give you the opportunity to be part of its growth.
The Challenges of studying in China
There are many reasons that students should consider studying abroad in China for medical school. One of the biggest benefits of studying in China is the vast array of medical resources that are available. There are dozens of universities and hospitals with well-established programs in both western and Chinese medicine, making it easier to find a placement. Additionally, the high level of English proficiency in China makes it easy for students to integrate into the educational system and network with classmates and faculty.
However, there are also a number of challenges that students should be aware of before making the decision to study in China. First and foremost, the quality of medical education in China is lower than in other countries, which can make it difficult to find a placement after completing your program. Second, living costs are high, which can offset any savings that students may make from lower tuition rates. Third, there is a great deal of cultural pressure to succeed in medical school in China, which can lead to stress and depression for some students. Finally, crime rates in major cities such as Beijing and Shanghai are high, so students should take precautions when traveling around these areas.
Studying abroad in China for medical school has a lot of benefits that are hard to ignore. First and foremost, the quality of healthcare in China is excellent, which makes it a great place to learn about traditional Chinese medicine. Second, the cost of tuition and living expenses is much lower than what you would pay at American or European universities, making it an affordable option for students from all economic backgrounds. Third, Chinese culture is rich in history and tradition, which can be valuable learning experiences for future physicians.
If these reasons aren’t enough to convince you, consider this: according to The World Bank rankings 2016-2017, China ranks as the number one country in the world when it comes to ease of doing business. So if you want a hassle-free experience studying medicine abroad and want your degree recognised around the world as being of high quality – study MBBS in China with overseas education consultants!