The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is responsible for conducting the board examinations for Class 10th students. The ICSE 10th result 2022 will be announced on the official website of CISCE.
The ICSE Board has been curating the educational curriculum for the students from classes 1 to 10th. In this article, we will discuss how to check the ICSE 10th result online.
Check ICSE 10th results online
|Name of the board||Indian certificate of secondary education|
|Exam||10th class board exams|
|ICSE 10th Sem 1 exam dates||29 November – 16 December 2021|
|ICSE 10th result 2022 Sem 1||February 07 2022|
|ICSE 10th Sem 2 exam dates||April 25 – May 23 2022|
|ICSE 10th result 2022 Sem 2||July 2022 (expected)|
|Mode of checking result||Official website, SMS, mobile app, and DigiLocker app.|
How to check ICSE 10th result, 2022 online?
Let us look at the steps to check the ICSE Class 10th results through the official website of ICSE.
- Visit the official website of CISCE to check the results.
- A new window will open.
- Select the course (ICSE or ISC) from the drop-down box.
- Insert the candidate UID, index number, and the given captcha.
- There are two options to select after providing the details. You can check the results by clicking the ‘show result’ tab or print the result by clicking the ‘print result.’
How to check ICSE 10th result 2022 through SMS?
Now you have understood how to check the ICSE 10th result, 2022 on the official website. Let us know how to check the results through SMS.
- Select the SMS option on your mobile.
- Type ICSE <space> [Unique ID] and send it to 09248082883.
- The candidates will receive the results through SMS, where the format would be displayed as a name followed by the names of the subjects and their marks.
How to check ICSE 10th result 2022 through the mobile app?
The candidates can check their ICSE 10th result, 2022 through the mobile app of ICSE.
- Download the official mobile app of ICSE & ISC from iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- Click on the ICSE 10th result tab. Enter the credentials and click on submit.
- The results will be displayed on your mobile screen. You can download the result on your mobile for future reference.
How to check ICSE 10th result 2022 through the DigiLocker app?
The CISCE has provided an option to check the results through the DigiLocker app.
- Download the DigiLocker app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- After signing up, select the education segment.
- Select the Council for the Indian school certificate tab.
- You would see various options like Class XII migration certificate, Class X and XII passing certificate and mark sheets.
- Select the Class X mark sheet and provide the details like candidate ID, year of examination, and index number.
- Provide the consent to retrieve the document and select the get document tab.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. You can download it and store it in the app.
Calculating the percentage
- The marks of English are calculated as the average of English literature and the English language.
- The marks of Science are calculated as the average of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The marks of Social Science are calculated as the average of geography, history & civics.
- There is an optional subject, second language and mathematics.
- The five subjects with the highest marks are considered, and the average is taken out and multiplied by 100 to give the percentage.
The CISCE has provided several options to check the ICSE 10th result. The candidates can check their results through the official website of CISCE, by sending SMS, through the official mobile app of CISCE, and the DigiLocker app. These options help the candidates to check their results at their convenience. For further information, the candidate can visit the official website of CISCE.