Details of Some of the Top Crypto Exchanges in India
The number of crypto exchanges in India has been growing as buying and trading crypto has been getting more and more attention from the people. There is a vast audience in India that is interested in the crypto space. This has also resulted in the establishment of high-end crypto exchanges that facilitate all kinds of users and traders.
However, before opting for an exchange it is crucial for all interested parties to be mindful of their options and know what each of them has to offer. Knowing the details of an exchange before choosing it can make it easier for people to determine which of the available platforms suits their needs the most.
Here is a list of some popular crypto exchanges based in India. The brief introduction and details mentioned below can help you find the best crypto exchange in India as per your trading requirements and more.
Crypto Exchanges in India – CoinSwitch Kuber
One of the top crypto platforms for beginners is CoinSwitch Kuber. It does not require the users to pay any kind of fee for BTC transactions and also allows the users to trade with a minimum amount of INR 100. It has an impressive collection of digital assets, which is over 80 cryptocurrencies.
One of the reasons why it is an impressive platform for beginners is because it provides a lot of educational content focused on digital currencies, blockchain and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The videos and blogs available can help people learn more about the crypto space.
Other details of the exchange are mentioned below and can help you determine if it is the best crypto exchange in India for you.
- Offers impressive customer support and live chat feature
- Offers the crypto rupee index
- Supports deposit payment methods such as IMPS, NEFT, P2P and RTGS
- Uses high-end security protocols such as OTP and 2FA
- Variety of trading pairs available such as, crypto-to-INR trading and crypto-to-crypto
One of the top crypto exchanges in India is BuyUCoin. It has a beginner-friendly interface and supports several outstanding features such as spot trading, lifetime commission on referrals and more, making it a top option for new generation crypto users.
This exchange extends its services to more than 1 million registered users and also conducts contests that give users the opportunity to predict and earn crypto.
Other details of this exchange are mentioned below.
- Has its NFT marketplace
- No fee for deposits, KYC verification or OTC wholesale trading
- Offers cashback
- Offers educational material on blockchain, crypto and NFTs
- Offers free wallet
- Supports 130+ crypto pairs including DOGE-INR, BTC-INR, YFI-INR and ETH-INR
- Supports futures trading and OTC wholesale trading
- Users can buy and sell crypto using INR
- Users can create a virtual demo account
One of the oldest, largest and possibly the best crypto exchange in India is the UnoCoin exchange. This platform is quite prominent in the crypto industry and offers some of the most impressive features.
It supports a good collection of digital assets, which is around 80 assets. This platform also offers sign-up bonuses to the users where they can get free BTC and earn a reward of trading fee.
This is one of the best crypto exchanges in India, thanks to the availability of the top features mentioned below.
- Gold Members have a higher limit to buy or sell and pay a much lower fee
- Launched systematic buying plans (SBP), which are first-of-its-kind
- Minimum deposit amount is INR 1,000
- Supports Crypto Basket feature
- Supports crypto lending related to OTC trading for bulk trading
- Supports several payment methods
- There are more than 40 UnoCoin wallets for storing funds
- Users have to pay 0.5% fee for buying or selling BTC
A top crypto exchange in India for you can be the WazirX exchange. Apart from the high-end features it offers to its users, another prominent aspect about the exchange is that it is supported by Binance global, the world’s largest exchange.
WazirX is one of the fastest growing crypto and now facilitates more than 6 million registered users, one of the largest audience entertained by an exchange in the country.
It has a user-friendly interface and supports a wide range of tradable pairs and digital assets. The trading fee charged by the exchange is low and competitive.
It is one of the best crypto exchanges in India, thanks to the features mentioned below.
- Offers high-end security protocols such as multi-signature wallet system
- Provides a variety of educational material
- Supports its native token called WRX
- Supports mobile application for Android and iOS users
- Supports over 450 tradable digital assets
- Supports smart token fund (STF)
- Users can also make P2P transactions
- Users can invest in USD, BTC and INR
- Users can make fast payments through lightning network
Also Read This: Online Style Shopping Makes Customers Grin
To know which of the available crypto exchanges in India is the best for you, you need to specify what you are looking for. Once you know what your trading requirements and criteria is, you can look through your options and details as seen above and determine which exchange suits your needs the most.